anyone dealt with rpm transmissions?

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
There was apparently a shake up at my preferred tuning shop. New name, new manager, same owner (owner does the tuning on my car so that's good). Anyway the new manager is focusing more towards full builds and less on single upgrades. I.E. no more installing headers unless its because they just got the new long block built and it has to go in. No more small stuff is what I'm getting at. Also raised the per hour labor rate to $125. Kind of steep I thought. Anyway I discussed some of my plans with him and he recommended RPM Transmissions out of Indiana for the transmission work. Anybody dealt with that shop? Good or bad I'd like to hear it.
thanks

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm running their level 4 T56 in my Z06. Those guys are great. Awesome quality and very reasonably priced. I think I paid $2700 for my transmission with all built components. Very knowledgable and they're all a bunch of stand up guys. Very easy to talk to, quick turnaround time, and they stand behind their stuff. I'd recommend them to anyone. I met some of their employees last year at the LSX shootout. I don't have a single bad thing to say about them. They impressed me.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Ive heard nothing but good things about RPM Transmissions. Was looking at one for my 03 Z before I sold it. Best thing to do is give them a call and talk with them.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
outstanding company. they produced my micro polished 3.90 gears that I had in my c5z and it was amazingly smooth. awesome products. i really can't remember reading any negative things about them through the years, but this was primarily corvette products.

SBVERT03

Established Member
I had one of their level IV 4L60E's in my old 01 Z28. Great guys and great products!

Users who are viewing this thread