Anyone dealt with Dugan Racing Tr1ck One suspension parts?

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company. If so let me know what you think about their parts. I have been thinking about getting one of their kits. I also asked him about subframe connectors he shyed me away from full length saying it will make the car too stiff. I have a 98 Cobra Coupe. Let me know what you think about this. Thanks for the help.

Cobra-R

Established Member
98cobraRx said:
I also asked him about subframe connectors he shyed me away from full length saying it will make the car too stiff.

I know nothing of Dugan, but that comment alone would keep me away from thier products. :bs:

Brian

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
LOL, I agree with Brian.

I used to live about 15 minutes from their location in Georgia and would drive past them to go to MustangUnlimited. Their prices always seemed high and the owner always acted like he was better than everyone. My thoughts and experiences... so take it for what it's worth.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I've been in the shop and met Tom. Definitely kind of snotty, prices are average on most things, and he has renamed that business about every 3-5 years. The shop clears out and disappears for maybe 2-4 months, then comes back. Don't know whats up with that.

I'd say there are superior products on the market available from more reputable and knowledgable companies.

FL SFC's will not make your coupe "too stiff". Not sure where that comment came from.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Thanks for the advice guys. I bough my MM starter box on friday and I will order the sub-frame connectors soon. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread