Anyone buy E85 in bulk?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I made a trip to Amarillo from Lubbock which is about 110 miles. filled up my drum and a couple 5gal VP jugs. it'll be plenty until i move back to Houston where it's on every corner :banana:

I would do the same as you man, this stuff is worth every single mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Good to know e85 will last that long in a sealed.drum
I was worrying about the water factor too.

BTW I was thinking of going e 85 but where am at only one e85 pump and is not in a great part of town.
Where I work at we got the white plastic 55 gallon drums that my boss sells to people.for.20bucks each
I got brought 4 of them for waste oil.since I got a lift at the house. The oil man will pick up oil from my house for free but I have to have 150 gallons. So when I get 3 filled up I can call the man.while using me extra one.I do fill up a drum in appx 6-8months.yes I work on a few cars at the house.
BUT.what I did is drill 3holes just big enough spaced out and use a chain to. Use my lift to take it out my my drum stand with casters on it...you could use a motor houist too

Anyone need some drums 20 bucks each.pm me they go fast. Not sure what cost to ship is?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread