Anyone bought a 07 Shelby GT at Invoice?

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Most dealers with left over 07 Shelby GT's are starting to deal on them since they are sitting right next to the 08's. I was interested in a Bullitt until I discovered my 07 SGT for Z plan (27,558+8390-1000=34,958). I think it was a fair price plus it already has the performance parts that I would have added.

Id say that was a good deal my friend..

2k6silvergt

Established Member
I went in to get a shelby gt from the dealer because they said they could give it to me for just over $27k but originally they forgot to include the shelby package in the price. The best they could do after that was $35k out the door and that's when I decided just to go with a cobra.

RomeoR

Established Member
I went in to get a shelby gt from the dealer because they said they could give it to me for just over $27k but originally they forgot to include the shelby package in the price. The best they could do after that was $35k out the door and that's when I decided just to go with a cobra.

Same here, except they called me to tell me it was sold before I could get to the dealer.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i saw two used '07 Shelby GT's in the local bargain trader for under $32k each. 4k miles or less on them. Demo miles. I am taken by the fact that the used one is actually cheaper than the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread