Anyone around to go drivin?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Scott, either you or Dwight will need to keep an eye on the local paper up there for me. I passed an old acura legend on my way to Dwights this afternoon that had run off the road, and the driver was laid out in the grass getting CPR from someone who had stopped to help. Kinda curious what happened...

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Scott, either you or Dwight will need to keep an eye on the local paper up there for me. I passed an old acura legend on my way to Dwights this afternoon that had run off the road, and the driver was laid out in the grass getting CPR from someone who had stopped to help. Kinda curious what happened...

I saw it too. Looked like he was flying and went across oncoming. The marks on the street looked like he was on a rim or two before even crossing over.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member

Geez mike way to hijack my thread, :cryying:

jk, hope the guy is ok

Users who are viewing this thread