Anyone actually running MMR cams?

Race4food

Established Member
Has anyone ACTUALLY installed and ran a set of the naturally aspirated cams? I have seen zero information other than rumors and not a single dyno.
MMR is completely full of it and can not provide any documentation for power gains.
They repeat over and over how great the 2000 HP race cars are which are meaningless to a street car.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Has anyone ACTUALLY installed and ran a set of the naturally aspirated cams? I have seen zero information other than rumors and not a single dyno.
MMR is completely full of it and can not provide any documentation for power gains.
They repeat over and over how great the 2000 HP race cars are which are meaningless to a street car.

They are made by Comp Cams and if they're anything like the blower cams I have for my 4.6 4V they are pretty much the same as the Comp Cams. The profiles (ramp) might be a little different but the specs they gave to degree them were the same at the comparable comp cams.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Go with comp cams or LMR. The LMR cams are custom spec made by comp.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Stang Lover

Established Member
Haven't heard about anyone running their cams NA. Most are running Comp Stage 3, L&M intake or full set, or custom by Todd Warren. Only other cams i've seen people run are RGR cams.

Users who are viewing this thread