Anybody selling True Forged, SS wheels or other Custom Dished wheels.

Tight Lines

Established Member
Found some, not from this thread. Thanks to those who did return PM’s and answered questions.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im looking to sell the Chicanes off my own car as im looking to drop back down to a 19.

my wheels are 20x9.5 20x11 three piece Chicanes. brushed bronze centers with chrome lips. wrapped in MPSS. not sure how "reasonable" you're looking for lol. i can ship as well. the finish on the centers can be changed but that just adds to the cost. or you could easily have it done yourself at a later time.

Tight Lines

Established Member
im looking to sell the Chicanes off my own car as im looking to drop back down to a 19.

my wheels are 20x9.5 20x11 three piece Chicanes. brushed bronze centers with chrome lips. wrapped in MPSS. not sure how "reasonable" you're looking for lol. i can ship as well. the finish on the centers can be changed but that just adds to the cost. or you could easily have it done yourself at a later time.

Post some pictures Steve, I have actually tried contacting you but never heard back. I am a previous customer too. PM me price if you want with pics.

427Boss

Established Member
I have a literally brand new set of TFs with Nitto NTO1s on them. 2 sets of laser engraved "Cobra" caps. Rims are 100% perfect . You can still feel the nubs on the bottom of the tread on the Nittos. Rims were a $1000 a piece , $3000K takes all.

Tight Lines

Established Member
Pics

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You trying to jump in on my thread... :)

I have a literally brand new set of TFs with Nitto NTO1s on them. 2 sets of laser engraved "Cobra" caps. Rims are 100% perfect . You can still feel the nubs on the bottom of the tread on the Nittos. Rims were a $1000 a piece , $3000K takes all.

427, I sent you a PM as I am interested based on some more Info that we can discuss through PM. Thanks

Tight Lines

Established Member

Steve, are these not for sale anymore?

427 Boss has some nice wheels for somebody at a great price.

If Steve isn’t selling, I am still looking BUMP.

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
Ill be looking at selling some TF speed 5s. Only downside is they are powdercoated blue but thats not an expensive fix.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
IMG_5188.jpg

I have these. This set and another used set of 3 I can give you a deal on. You’d have to order the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tight Lines

Established Member
View attachment 1503644
I have these. This set and another used set of 3 I can give you a deal on. You’d have to order the 4th.

Thanks Luis, I wish I could have seen these late last week as I am currently working a deal out for another set of wheels. I do like these. Mind if I ask how much for the new set? Anymore pics, like to see lip for front and rear? Are the offsets flush with the fenders? These clear big brakes?

Last edited:

Tight Lines

Established Member
It amazes me that someone can post I have this for sale because you want or are looking for it but never answer any questions or even come back to comment. The only guys that did here was Jessie and Boss, unfortunately I wasn’t interested in their wheels.

The funny thing is, the two I am interested in have not responded to questions even though I know they have been on the Forum. It shows when your last activity was when you click on their name just in case they or others weren’t sure.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
It amazes me that someone can post I have this for sale because you want or are looking for it but never answer any questions or even come back to comment. The only guys that did here was Jessie and Boss, unfortunately I wasn’t interested in their wheels.

The funny thing is, the two I am interested in have not responded to questions even though I know they have been on the Forum. It shows when your last activity was when you click on their name just in case they or others weren’t sure.

Not sure if I was one of the two you were interested in but honestly, I didn’t respond because you had already said you found a set. My apologies.

Tight Lines

Established Member
Thanks Luis, I wish I could have seen these late last week as I am currently working a deal out for another set of wheels. I do like these. Mind if I ask how much for the new set? Anymore pics, like to see lip for front and rear? Are the offsets flush with the fenders? These clear big brakes?

@LuuisHernandez, I was working on a deal but I did like the wheels you offered. I was hoping for some more info from you to sway my decision towards your wheels. I quoted my original post showing the questions. No worries as I ended up working out the deal Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread