Anybody running the Hankooks?

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I put these on my Lightning and was suprised at the off-the-line traction. Heat them good once (they spin easy the first go around) and then the next time they hook. I was impressed considering the treadwear rating and load rating.

I am running a 6lb pulley, etc. and traction is always a problem. I am glad I can get these tires to hook pretty good.

YellowCoupe

I ran them up front when I had my GT with an s-trim, can't really say how they would do out back. Good tires though.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
I run them on nearly the identical truck. No problems unless the back gets light. Right now I'm having a hard time tracking down a set for the fronts.

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
I run them on nearly the identical truck. No problems unless the back gets light. Right now I'm having a hard time tracking down a set for the fronts.

That makes 2 of us, I've got nothing as of yet. :(

I'll keep you updated...

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
mattsstang87 said:
I put these on my Lightning and was suprised at the off-the-line traction. Heat them good once (they spin easy the first go around) and then the next time they hook. I was impressed considering the treadwear rating and load rating.

I am running a 6lb pulley, etc. and traction is always a problem. I am glad I can get these tires to hook pretty good.

ive noticed they hook great on the street but shitty at the track...

Users who are viewing this thread