Anybody out there??

R-CODE

Established Member
Not really. But I hang out @Pasteiners C&C every Saturday a.m. 8-10. Come hang out.
I usually get the 350R crew together now.
Woodward/14M
-Gotti

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey Hey fellas!! Been a LONG ass time. How is everyone?? Been in Florida for the past 5 years so have been out of the loop. I cannot believe that 16 years have passed since we pulled the MCT together. Lots of outstanding memories of some great times and fantastic speed fanatics!!

Who is still around and what are you driving?

Since the Terminator, I have burned through a 07-GT500 (most of you know that) C-5 Zo6, C-6 Katech Zo6, Gen I Viper, 03 Marauder, C-6 Centennial Grand Sport Vert and currently driving a Charger Hellcat as my DD. Oh...and in the pipeline...2020 GT500 teed up with a dealer in the D. ;)

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Hey Hey fellas!! Been a LONG ass time. How is everyone?? Been in Florida for the past 5 years so have been out of the loop. I cannot believe that 16 years have passed since we pulled the MCT together. Lots of outstanding memories of some great times and fantastic speed fanatics!!

Who is still around and what are you driving?

Since the Terminator, I have burned through a 07-GT500 (most of you know that) C-5 Zo6, C-6 Katech Zo6, Gen I Viper, 03 Marauder, C-6 Centennial Grand Sport Vert and currently driving a Charger Hellcat as my DD. Oh...and in the pipeline...2020 GT500 teed up with a dealer in the D. ;)
George,

That you??

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Sure do! Dave and I both are carrying the flag! Where you at in FL.? Think I have 19K miles. I'm at the upslope of the value curve now, looking like an investment finally,... lol. You really picking up a GT500? Might be too much machine for you, no......? haaa

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Sure do! Dave and I both are carrying the flag! Where you at in FL.? Think I have 19K miles. I'm at the upslope of the value curve now, looking like an investment finally,... lol. You really picking up a GT500? Might be too much machine for you, no......? haaa

That is awesome...Dave still has his black vert too!! I am in Naples. A place that I am certain many of you Michiganders would appreciate being at today considering your temps are hitting sub zero!! Yeah man...GT500 is in the cards. Came up to the auto show a couple weeks ago and checked it out. Super impressive machine. The hard numbers are cloudy now, as you know, but it is comforting to know the FP engineers are dialing it up to maximum potential before job 1. Hopefully I can dig up a Flatrock and Romeo engine plant connection or two to walk the lines again. If I do, we should make them MCT club events like we have in the past...a 17 year reunion. You in?

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
That is awesome...Dave still has his black vert too!! I am in Naples. A place that I am certain many of you Michiganders would appreciate being at today considering your temps are hitting sub zero!! Yeah man...GT500 is in the cards. Came up to the auto show a couple weeks ago and checked it out. Super impressive machine. The hard numbers are cloudy now, as you know, but it is comforting to know the FP engineers are dialing it up to maximum potential before job 1. Hopefully I can dig up a Flatrock and Romeo engine plant connection or two to walk the lines again. If I do, we should make them MCT club events like we have in the past...a 17 year reunion. You in?

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
George and Gary, how are you guys doing? It's been a few years! Still have my Terminator sitting around 22K miles. I plan on attending the Shelby show at Ford HQ June 2nd.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey Gary! Its cool to see some of our group still have their Terminators. You guys are damn near at the point of making money on your Cobra purchase...well played. I will be in the D on June 2nd so if I have time to make FWHQ for the show I will let you know!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
George and Gary, how are you guys doing? It's been a few years! Still have my Terminator sitting around 22K miles. I plan on attending the Shelby show at Ford HQ June 2nd.
Hey Gary...did you end up making the SAC show? I was there between 11-noon. I was hoping to see a 2020 GT500 on display, but no go.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
1.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread