Anybody know what a P00CE code means?

Dinosgt

Established Member
Folks:

Car threw a code today that I don't understand, nor what the codes wants me to 'fix'. The Code is P00CE - my reader tells me its a "generic SAE code", but when I look it up online I get 'intake air measurement system - multiple sensor correlation (bank 1)'.

I apologize for my ignorance, but what does that mean and how do I fix it?

BTW no check engine light comes on - its just a stored code.

Thanks for any guidance...

Dinosgt

Established Member
From the 2014 Mustang Service Manual.

View attachment 52590

Thank you very much Snoopy. This is a great site due to the great participants...

Now I gotta figure out what's next... Oddly enough, no check engine light ever came on, and the code looks like its gone now. BUT - the "AAT" value seems "Stuck" at 59 degrees. I must be doing something wrong...

THANKS AGAIN sir.

venmizd

Established Member
Was there a fix for this code? I got the same one on my 14 gt500. Not sure what to do next? Replace all the sensors? It is not letting me have full power... i cleared the code and it didnt change anything

Dinosgt

Established Member
Was there a fix for this code? I got the same one on my 14 gt500. Not sure what to do next? Replace all the sensors? It is not letting me have full power... i cleared the code and it didnt change anything

In my case, I don't recall doing anything except disconnecting the battery - It never returned. I chalked it up to the first Ngauge read of my stock tune. AAT values returned to normal.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Users who are viewing this thread