Anybody into Breeding dogs???

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
Maybe for you psycho dog breeding people, its bad. I could care less if the dog dies early. Thats the beauty of dogs....YOU CAN BUY ANOTHER ONE. And its your OPINION that they are ugly. So you really need to shut up now, because you are making yourself look anal and thinking people should share your opinion on something that is someone else's choice anyway.

They are just DOGS. Yea, I like animals. I love dogs. There are some REALLY ugly pure bred dogs out there.

And you want to talk about unhealthy? My neighbor had a few champion Rottys.....2 died of breast cancer, 1 just DIED, and the others were in and out of the vets office for all kinds of different reasons. And they were from different breeders and not one cost less than $3k. So spew your shit somewhere else.

I agree with him, every one has their choices, likes, and dislikes in this world and from my part you could like anythin you want it doesn't bother me I just keep my mouth shut because I understand that not everybody has the same thoughts about something just like you guys that are HATING ON MY DOGS!!! they are dogs ALL DOGS DESERVE THE SAME LOVE OTHER DOGS GET!!! I don't discriminate other pits, bullies/ other breeds at all. I have a APBT also he is Watchdog: ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [141562] :: EARTHQUAKES DOUBLE BRED JOKER LITTER LIKE I SAID I DONT DISCRIMINATE OTHER PITS OR BREEDS I LIKE APBTs TOO I JUST LIKE THESE BULLY BREEDS BETTER:coolman:

queenofhearts

Established Member
FYI for queenofhearts....

History/Origin:
His ancestors were brought to the United States in the mid - 1800's by Boston-Irish immigrants. Originally bred from a variety of bulldogs and terriers, American breeders increased his weight and gave him a more powerful head. A forbearer to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, they were originally bred to be a fighting dog. Bull baiting was banned in England in 1835 and these dogs are no longer being bred to fight. There is some complication in registries of this breed. The AKC considers the American Staffordshire Terrier as separate and distinct from the American Pit Bull Terrier, yet the UKC will register both as American Pit Bull Terriers (APBTs).

See? They created this breed we know today as APBT by cross breeding. So pure bred muts. But now that american breeders are creating a new breed they are screwing it up? Your logic escapes me.

My logic tells me that your knowlegde about modern K9 breeds and the APBT is very limited. You bring a paragraph from the internet to prove that the APBT is a working terrier-white English Bulldog cross? Some people think that others dispute it, that's beyond the point. The gamedog, regardless of it's name and genetic origin, has been registered since before it came to the USA in the mid 1800's. Show me another breed this documented in the USA?

With your incredible K9 logic, I guess there's only one pure bred K9, the wolf.

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
great looking dogs man! here's mine. good luck with the breeding
DSC_0006-7.jpg

DSC_0004_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread