Anybody interested in trade TT 03 Cobra VT 302

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Im maybe intertested in trading my Twin Turbo 2003 Cobra for a shelby GT500. Straight. It is silver in color and the exterior is mint condtion, no rock chips or dents. I just picked up this car as was curious to see if i could trade for a gt500. The motor alone including intake totaling up to $13k. I have everyting need to install a return fuel system, just not installed in the car yet. This car is perfect in and out.
All gauges in the car are electric lunar series and match the factory gauge color almost to the T. 18x9 18x10 black Fr-500 rims. The street tires still have 80% percent tread life. The car has a SCT tuner with 3 tunes. Street tune, race tune, and a fuel dump tune. The fuel tune comes in very handy when you dont want to mix fuels, and can save alot of money. The street tune is a 13psi tune and very conservative on timing. On 13lbs it makes 690 Rwhp and 555ftlbs. On 17 pounds and 110 octane with a more radical time it makes769Rwhp and 620.77ftlbs. Do Not mix 110 and 92, it is tuned for 110 only on the race tune. The engine was built by only the best, vt competition engies build it from a alluminum sc block. They built it for 1,100 hp but, ran out money before I could get it there. For specifications see below. The Twin turbo kit is a hp 57mm stage 2 kit. The new motor and turbo kit was put on the car at 18,000 and havent had any hicups with the tuning or mechanics of the build. Please see below for a list of components that are on the vehicle. Ill post up some pics tomorrow.

If I have left something out that you want to know please feel free to call me at any time. My number is 563-320-4904 or pm me
Erik.

The car does have power steering, the reservior for the power steering is hidden under the coolant reservior on the fan.

Engine billit 302 stoker

Alluminum Ford Sc Block

Forged Vt custom 302 stoker crank

Oliver billit I-beam rods

Cp forged pistons

Ford high volume oil pump

Stage 3 ported heads

2mm over sized valves intake and exhaust

stage 3 custom grind crower turbo cams

crower titanium valve springs and retainers

clevite rod bearings

Federal Mogul main bearings

VT Competition Ring set

ARP Head Studs, 2V & 4V ARP2000 Material

VT Hydraulic lifters

Sullivan intake manifold

ARP Main studs

Accufab big oval throttle body

8000 rpm rev limit "I have it electonically governed at 7500"

I Have the reciepe that I will give you with the car.

The engine alone with the manifold was just under 13k

Turbo kit

Hp twin 57mm garret turbos

billit blow off valves

Manual boost contoller

tial wastegaste

Transmission

stock t56 with a fidanza 4.6 clutch kit

IRS

410 gears

billit girdle

rpm outlets IRS drag package.

Fuel delivery

Twin walbro 255ltr fuel pumps

60lbs injectors

sullivan fuel rails

I Have a sumped tanked a1000 fuel pump, and fuel pressure regulator. THey are not on the car but would be willing to give it to you with the car as well.

Suspension

Qa-1 k member and coil over kit.

Lakewood 90/10 front struts

stock rear suspension.

Ignition

Kenne bell boost a spark

skyhighsd

Established Member
LMAO, how many cars do you want to own? J/K I am thinking about picking up a TT next year though I miss my 03 cobra still and have room left in the garage. Good luck

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
I have had way more than that. The top three are just from this year alone. Maybe seeing if i can pick up a GT500 with this beast i just bought.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
This car is super nasty and very clean. 3k miles on new motor. 302 VT alum block. I have reciepts of the engine build. A ton of money invested. 21k miles. He told me there where some shelby guys interested in trading him but he needed to sell. If anybody is interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread