anybody have a vacuum diagram or know where lines go on 2007 ?

DOHCavanti

Established Member
I am hunting vacuum line parts for a GT500 5.4 in my 2007 Mustang. I can see from online pictures where many of the lines near the EGR valve go. Any input is most appreciated.

1. On the rear bottom of the lower intake there is a nipple screwed in. Where does that line go to?

2. On the back of the blower case, there is a tube bent downward. Where does that go to?

3. On the supercharger elbow/plenum there are 2 tubes. I am thinking one is for the fuel evap and the other is for the brake booster, but not sure. Where do they go?

4. On the cold air tube coming from the air filter, closest to the fender, there is a small nipple sticking out. Where does that go to?

Again, thank you. I tried Googling schematics and really found nothing except the DOB modified one, which is more confusing. I am looking to stay stock, but I haven't found any of these hoses yet.

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
Questions 1 & 2: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?756067-Questions-on-PCV-Bubbler-Source-of-oil

Question 3: S8B~us~en~file=N0071048_gif~gen~ref.gif

Item Part Number Description
1 9G271 Evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve vapor tube-to-throttle body spacer quick connect coupling
2 2B432 Brake booster-to-throttle body (TB) spacer quick connect coupling
3 14A464 Electronic throttle control electrical connector (part of 12B637)
4 14A464 Throttle position (TP) sensor electrical connector (part of 12B637)
5 N806154 TB spacer bolt (4 required)
6 9E822 TB spacer assembly
7 9L437 TB spacer-to-supercharger (SC) gasket
8 14A464 Intake air temperature 2 (IAT2) sensor electrical connector (part of 12B637)
9 9J280 Fuel supply tube-to-fuel rail quick connect coupling

Question 4: To the downward pointing nipple on the bypass valve actuator

Steve

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread