anybody have 99 up interior in their foxes

No Hookup

Established Member
thinking about doing a newer interior in my coupe and was wondering how hard the dash, console and back seats are to fit in. or any tips on what i should do.
thanks

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have never done it, but have seen it done. Everything dimensionally should fit. I have heard that some holes may not be predrilled in the metal for the newer style mounting points, but that should be easy enough to fix.

I am considering this myself. I know where a roller is that has the interior left and have considered making an offer for the interior parts.

94-427

Established Member
I am in south texas, have the parts U need to do the change over what color U looking for?
yes the change is worth the time and expence

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Check out this thread on Modularfords.com. There's quite a few people that have done it, and it looks amazing if properly done. Especially if all the factory buttons and gauges from the new dash still work.

I'm interested to see if anyone has swapped a 05-09 or 2010 dash into an earlier car, such as a 60's mustang, Fox, or SN-95. Once the 5.0 2011 mustangs come out and start to show up at salvage yards, it would be awesome to see a Fox 5.0 with the Coyote motor and Dash from the 2011. The interiors are SO nice, especially with that huge navigation screen and LED accent lights.

Homer

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Whoops, I forgot to post the link!

Here it is!

[ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150328]How many 03-04 Cobra Fox swaps? Lets see - ModularFords.com[/ame]

Homer

Users who are viewing this thread