Anybody going to Superstallions of the net (Cecil, MD) or Buick vs Ford Event (Atco)

slowbra99

Established Member
I was wondering if anybody is going to either the Nov 13th SuperStallions of the Net event at Cecil County MD or Nov 14th Buick vs Ford at Atco. I am definitely going to Buick vs Ford and am considering running both days or I could participate in the Car show on the 13th and run the next day at Atco.
:pop:

Event details at links below:
SSOTN Nationals Official Information Page Super Stallions of the Net
buickvsford2010.jpg

slowbra99

Established Member
come on I know theres more people in MD,PA,DE,NJ,NY that could make it to either event.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
SSOTN isnt a bad event, but kind of got frustrated for the amount of runs you get in for the money you pay...ran my Fox in 2004 and 2006, and really preferred to just watch. I guess living by Cecil County allows me the luxury to go down on Wednesdays for 15 bucks when NOBODY is there...lol

SSOTN is supposed to be for Mustangs, but I always wondered why Pro Street GM's got more runs in than anyone else? Guess its who you know???? The Atco event sounds pretty chill.....def sounds like there are some good payouts for the winners.

Users who are viewing this thread