Any Tundra peeps in here?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I am about to pick one up and have some questions on lifts. Specifically looking at bds 4.5 or a toytec 3.5. What 4 inch lift would you get. No rough country. Running 18x12.5x35

Thanks

dwest731

Established Member
Got an 07 tundra with a 3” leveling kit on it which I’m pleased with given its my beater with over 330k miles on it.

We put a 2.5” teraflex kit on my wife jeep with 19s and 33” toyo open country’s on there. Very smooth ride, Would have gone higher but she is 5’4” and we have a couple small kids and didn’t want her to need to carry a ladder along lol

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
If you’re going to spend the coin to lift it, go Icon and be done. Rides better than factory and offers a ton of capabilities and upgradable options you can add as you see fit.

Always carry and be safe.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I ended up going with a toytec 3 inch boss w/ coil overs and +1.5 block in the rear. I skipped the bump stops and UCA upgrades.

CobraSam

Established Member
My opinion is you should get the UCA’s now. Not the Tubdra, I know, but I’ve owned 3 Tacoma’s and my current 04 4.7 4Runner. All with ToyTec’s suspension. Specifically the ToyTec Ultimate. I never tried anything else because it was always too of a reliable setup to go way from. I’ve also always ran the UCA’s. After tire rub on the OEM UCA’s of my first 08 Tacoma, I always just put them on and was done with it. Awesome alignment capabilities, and clearance. which you’ll want with those 35’s. They actually might hit the factory UCA’s as well. But not 100% sure with tire fitment on the Tundras. Long story is I think you should throw them on now. And be done. I’ve tried Total Chaos, Camburg, and the Light Racing version. All had pluses and minuses.

Users who are viewing this thread