Any regret from 6speed guys

diddystyle

Established Member
I'd thought you'd never go turbo? Seems like that's what all the I wanna be cool kids are doing like vaping? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

diddystyle

Established Member
I mean supercharged 6 speed running low 10s is badass mad respect. That says a lot. I know there were guys with 2.9s that couldn't get out of 11s.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Wches

Established Member
Countless other turbos that work just as well for less and don't blow oil seals every 10k miles.

I've got a 7675 Precision Journal that blew. It put down 640 whp at 17psi on pump. I was thinking of upgrading it to the ball bearing version for another $900. What are your thoughts for reliability going that route?

Last edited:

Wches

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies guys! The reasoning for the precision is one I can get one for a very very good price from my work, and two the size. So much simpler to fit than a borg.

I go to the track 2-3 times a year, this is not a track car. I want something that's fun on the street first and foremost if it runs similar et's as now but more trap I'd be content with that. Maybe I'm just getting bored with the current setup and I like the "build" aspect of cars.

Go for it man, I've got the 6spd with 3.27's on this 7675 build and the gear ranges and power band are absolutely ridiculous.

I haven't tracked it but I've had some ridiculous kills on the highways in AZ lol

Last edited:

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
I built my car as a street car that will see the track on rare occasions and opted to stick with a manual and I love it. The turbo and magnum make for a fun combo as long as you're ready to pedal it. If it was a straight drag car it would be a different story but for a street car it makes for a really fun combo.

Users who are viewing this thread