Any pullied Cobra's want to play in Ausitn

vemom93

Hey whats up guys. Im down for the meet tommorrow. And Im sure its hard to find pullied non-ported cobras. I mean how many are honestly left that way?

Hey Caiviera On, PM me, liveinabox, or JD if you want to go to the burnett meet.

Roadhuggers "ftmfwb":lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

vemom93

Whose Car is this. OH MY IT SEEMS TO BE UNLOCKED... THAT MEANS I CAN TOW IT! :bs: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :bs:

cop4.jpg

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
Ill be going to the 620 meet and my brother is coming in his 98 cobra. Hopefully it wont end the same as the Burnet meet.

vemom93

My brother posted up in the doughnut shop about how that cop treated us, and he got flamed big time, and when I gave a full account of what happened they erased all my posts, and said they were going to ban me if I posted again. Its a shame the mods act like that. :shrug:

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
What if everyone goes to the 620 meet then cruises over to the Burnet meet?

Cobra93 I saw how they did that to your posts, you even gave an accurate account of what happened.

iLiVeInAbOx05

Established Member
Well normally we start at the 620 meet, hang out for a little while, and then we move over to the TC meet a little later on. PM me if you want more details.

Users who are viewing this thread