Any pullied Cobra's want to play in Ausitn

musclefan21

Established Member
At the end of the race I was in my power band and the Cobra was going to shift. If you watch my other run with the yellow Cobra I pulled the most in 4th because the Cobra needed to shift while I was still in the middle of 4th gear and pulling.

In that race I gave the Cobra the race he wanted (40mph). If I had to choose I would of went for a different speed.

I guess I'll just wait and see how it goes with the next pullied Cobra I run. To bad it's hard finding any out here :bored:

i didnt watch any other races cuz i am at work. well, somebody said that there are tons of pullied cobras in austin.. what are their local svt web site? can't u get a hold of anyone from there? we have a chicagosvt.com here. don't u guys have austinsvt.com or something?

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
you'll win up to a 430ish whp Cobra. your car is alot lighter and more aerodynamically superior. BTW I'm also on LSS so I know you're looking.

JD_Z28

Established Member
i didnt watch any other races cuz i am at work. well, somebody said that there are tons of pullied cobras in austin.. what are their local svt web site? can't u get a hold of anyone from there? we have a chicagosvt.com here. don't u guys have austinsvt.com or something?

I've posted on austinsvt and lonestarstangs. I guess everyone around here has a Whipple or KB.

musclefan21

Established Member
I've posted on austinsvt and lonestarstangs. I guess everyone around here has a Whipple or KB.

funny! i just visited chicagosvt and saw 3 pullied guys got whipple now. but i still believe there are ton of pullied cobras out there.
so on austinsvt.com there is no pullied cobra to go out and run? wtf?

vemom93

funny! i just visited chicagosvt and saw 3 pullied guys got whipple now. but i still believe there are ton of pullied cobras out there.
so on austinsvt.com there is no pullied cobra to go out and run? wtf?

Like I said earlier. There seems to be a huge void of pullied cobras. Tons of 03/04s but they are whipples, KB, or grandmas convertible with 7k miles and hasn't seen a drop of rain. Austinsvt.com just ended up bashing him for talking about roll races.:kaboom:

musclefan21

Established Member
Like I said earlier. There seems to be a huge void of pullied cobras. Tons of 03/04s but they are whipples, KB, or grandmas convertible with 7k miles and hasn't seen a drop of rain. Austinsvt.com just ended up bashing him for talking about roll races.:kaboom:

as i said, he needs to smack talk back by saying i will rape your pullied cobras, be a man and come and race or something and then they will play:lol1:

Matts777

Established Member
Wow you guys are still in here talking about this?

I can't watch the vid (it's taking forever to load). Going to check it out when I get home.

Still, impressive you were able to hang (and possibly beat had the race kept going) with a 460rwhp car!

And just goes back to what I was saying earlier...on the street, it's a driver's race. I've seen it go either way depending on driver. :beer:

musclefan21

Established Member
Still, impressive you were able to hang (and possibly beat had the race kept going) with a 460rwhp car!

i am not being a fanboy and being complete honest, there was no possibility of him beating that cobra if the pussy cobra driver wouldnt let go as soon as he shifted to 4th:nonono:

I am sure somebody will run him soon.

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
Hey whats up guys. Im down for the meet tommorrow. And Im sure its hard to find pullied non-ported cobras. I mean how many are honestly left that way?

Users who are viewing this thread