Any place around here to get a good tune?

Calimon

Established Member
Just moved here from Connecticut and picked up my 03 about 2wks ago. Back in CT I had a few places I trusted to work on my car now I feel clueless as I don't want to take it to some shop I know nothing about.

I'm in the Medford area but am willing to travel to a good shop.

Thnx for any help :)

CobraDawg

Established Member
I'm looking for the same thing in the Seattle area- just got my 03 a couple weeks ago. I'd travel if needed also.

I've heard a couple places mentioned (Bloods?) but nothing with a lot of endorsement. A place in Arlington or Snohomish also- no idea what the name is though...

Calimon

Established Member
I gave up in here, I just tried posting this question in the Terminator section. Hopefully get a few bones there.

venomus 03

Established Member
I live in Bothell also and there is a shop that can give you some suggestions called Brads Custom Auto. Just call them up and tell them what you need and they will help you out. I used Bloods for my Diablo reburn but was not extremely happy with the service I got so I doubt I will go back, plus they are really expensive. There is a place in Kirkland I went to get dynoed and they rock. I forget the name of it but Brads recommended them to me. Hope this helps.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Originally posted by venomus 03
I live in Bothell also and there is a shop that can give you some suggestions called Brads Custom Auto. Just call them up and tell them what you need and they will help you out. I used Bloods for my Diablo reburn but was not extremely happy with the service I got so I doubt I will go back, plus they are really expensive. There is a place in Kirkland I went to get dynoed and they rock. I forget the name of it but Brads recommended them to me. Hope this helps.

where in bothell do you live??

i used to live right down the hill from Canyon Park Junior High when I lived there.

venomus 03

Established Member
Right in downtown right across from the post office in Beardslee. You were pretty close to me when you lived here.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
As soon as you guys find a place to go let me know by PM i would like to get my car totally tuned as well.

Did somone say they had their Diablo Chip reburned at Blood Enterprises?

venomus 03

Established Member
Yeah I got my diablo reburned by Bloods. They are way over priced and did not really seem to know what they were doing with the chip. But they are the only place local that is an authurized diablo dealer.(they are really new). The charged 200.00 but my dealership payed for it. You can send it out to a place in Florida for like 80.00. On the dyno the tune was pretty decent but could be made a little better for optimum power.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM98
You guys should check out http://www.socaldiablo.com

Our forums are up and running to provide excellent service to our customers. We have dedicated a forum specifically for tuning and service issues. Come register and check us out.:beer:

If i send you my dyno sheet and circle where i want my A/f lowered or raised can that be done? also my car has a bit of a detonating problem if i don't put 3 gallons or so of 100 in every tank. I would also like to back the timing off. What would the cost be?

I sent my chip back once already to JL but it still detonated.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Go ahead and register on our forums. Shawn can give you a hand and set you up with pricing etc................

onerichrunner

Banned
Originally posted by rfat16
If i send you my dyno sheet and circle where i want my A/f lowered or raised can that be done? also my car has a bit of a detonating problem if i don't put 3 gallons or so of 100 in every tank. I would also like to back the timing off. What would the cost be?

I sent my chip back once already to JL but it still detonated.

We can help you. The dyno sheet would be extremely helpful with a/f. sounds like you are almost there.

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread