Any Pantera fans? Picked up something kinda cool....

Defknotzero

Established Member
Went to a vinyl store in downtown and there they were. I had to grab them... I've seen the CD's and other format's of these but never vinyl and in person.

024_zps3981c8ad.jpg

025_zpse1ac50bf.jpg

026_zps72cfc899.jpg

030_zps8b4e4040.jpg

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Pantera fan here but not of that era.
I really dislike that era of their music... Vulgar Display of Power is by far my favorite album

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
lol damn, I always forget how they looked during their glam metal phase. Dat hair.

Pantera fan here but not of that era.
I really dislike that era of their music... Vulgar Display of Power is by far my favorite album

I'm with this guy. Vulgar Display of Power and Cowboys from Hell are my favorites. Still a bad ass score you got though, OP.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Cool. My first official concert was the Far Beyond Driven tour with Type O. The next morning my ex-girlfriend's sister was their waitress at IHOP.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Nice find venom! I love Pantera and metal in general, i have all their albums and while i agree with lemmi, I'm not a fan of their glam metal days they were an epic band. Dimebag was a huge loss for metal!! RIP brother.....

19935.slow

Established Member
Pantera is good stuff! I don't like that period either, but if I collected their stuff like I did ac/dc I'd pick that up without thinking twice. Enjoy it.

CowlHood

Established Member
Wow I'm so jealous those are awesome! A friend of mine used to follow them on tour and has far beyond driven and vulgar display of power signed by all of them including dimebag.

G-STANG

Established Member
Wow never seen those before. Not a fan of that era. One of my favourite concerts was Pantera with White Zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread