Any Ohio 03/04 Cobra guys/girls here?

johnjeffm

Established Member
Ok im not a 03/04 cobra but a guy with cobra in ohio, do I need to start another thread? I would like to get to know more mustang fans out there in Ohio/Painesville.

evh3

Established Member
I'm from Sagamore Hills, Ohio

I'm from Sagamore Hills, Ohio. Have an 03 Cobra Vert. Kind of getting back into it. Not sure of anyone else in the area. I keep seeing a Silver Cobra Vert just like mine driving Rt 82 a couple of times a month near my house. May have to follow the guy and see where he lives.

nicksender

Established Member
I'm from Sagamore Hills, Ohio. Have an 03 Cobra Vert. Kind of getting back into it. Not sure of anyone else in the area. I keep seeing a Silver Cobra Vert just like mine driving Rt 82 a couple of times a month near my house. May have to follow the guy and see where he lives.

I drive down Rt. 8, 82, and Canal Rd. from time to time. I have a Silver '03 Coupe though. I really don't see that many 03/04's in my neck of the woods. I live in Maple Hts. for the time being.

Dragu1a

Established Member
just saw this one...i see that i'm a tad late. i'm in akron, keep the car in salem. would love to take it up to the lube and hang out. need to get the alternator replaced 1st...anyone have any suggestions for where to find a good one? right now, looks like summit is where i'll wind up going.

Dragu1a

Established Member
damnit! i thought iwas the only one in NE Ohio with a competition orange terminator. oh well :D

<--- '04 cobra, im in akron

Apparently there are more of us in Akron than we thought. 3 of the 281 probably live within 10 minutes of each other, haha.

Freakingstang

Established Member
just saw this one...i see that i'm a tad late. i'm in akron, keep the car in salem. would love to take it up to the lube and hang out. need to get the alternator replaced 1st...anyone have any suggestions for where to find a good one? right now, looks like summit is where i'll wind up going.

You still in akron? I just moved out to Berlin center and am 10-15 from Salem....

rtvickers

Established Member
I just moved to the east side of Cincinnati about 3 weeks ago from Northern KY. I have a 2004 black cobra.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Just moved to cuyahoga Falls, north of Akron with 2011 GT500. Is this still active? Does anyone wants to get together some time? Maybe cruise together to Toledo Mustang show on 16th?

utmustang88

Established Member
Just picked up a silver 03 cobra and I'm off in the Medina area. I know the akron area pretty well if any car meet and greets are happening.

Users who are viewing this thread