Any Ohio 03/04 Cobra guys/girls here?

johnjeffm

Established Member
I was out all day, it was great! I love those imports the way thay come up on you, and rev their motors. It sounds like a weedeater.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Another new owner in Cleveland. Originally from the Detroit area and have owned two Fox bodies but sold the last one five years ago. It's good to be back:rolling:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
what pert of cleveland? i'm west of cleveland

Around Fairview Park. Already met one member who is down the road in Parma, so looking forward to some of the summer shows and get-togethers. You may hear me around, especially since mine has the M55 exhaust:D

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Around Fairview Park. Already met one member who is down the road in Parma, so looking forward to some of the summer shows and get-togethers. You may hear me around, especially since mine has the M55 exhaust:D

welcome back! you must be the gentleman that talked to my friend Scott? I know he sold someone his predator that was buying an 03 cobra in that area. He also mentioned the m55 exhaust too. BTW, im in north ridgeville.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
welcome back! you must be the gentleman that talked to my friend Scott? I know he sold someone his predator that was buying an 03 cobra in that area. He also mentioned the m55 exhaust too. BTW, im in north ridgeville.

I am the one! Looking forward to getting out and about more to see some of the other Mustangs in the area:beer:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Bummer, I'll miss Elyria since I will be out of town!

Have heard of some of the QSL gatherings, but still trying to figure out where they are. Didn't realize Sheffield was kind of out there! I guess the only other "close" one is Valley View.

Last edited:

Freakingstang

Established Member
Excellent. The Elyria Ford Show is coming up on the 17th. try to roll out to that one.:beer:

Where is it at? I used to live in Elyria for a couple years....

So who has a KB cobra and a Whipple cobra I can ride in for comparisons? I'm thinking about making the leap to the next step.....

johnjeffm

Established Member
kb cobra here.Any good car shows lake co? The ones I know of suck. I would like to meet fellow mustang owners.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Where is it at? I used to live in Elyria for a couple years....

So who has a KB cobra and a Whipple cobra I can ride in for comparisons? I'm thinking about making the leap to the next step.....

It's at the corner of 113 & Broad street. Jack matia Chevrolet is on one corner, Nick Abrahms is on the other (the Ford dealership is behind Abrahms), Big Lots is across the street. Rt 10, Turnpike is right up the road too.

You know where it's at?

Go Whipple.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Bummer, I'll miss Elyria since I will be out of town!

Have heard of some of the QSL gatherings, but still trying to figure out where they are. Didn't realize Sheffield was kind of out there! I guess the only other "close" one is Valley View.

You're in Fairview Park? Shit that's not far from QSL in Sheffield. Get on I-90 there in Rocky River and it's only minutes down the interstate, c'mon down

Freakingstang

Established Member
It's at the corner of 113 & Broad street. Jack matia Chevrolet is on one corner, Nick Abrahms is on the other (the Ford dealership is behind Abrahms), Big Lots is across the street. Rt 10, Turnpike is right up the road too.

You know where it's at?

Go Whipple.

Yeah I know where its at.

If the car is back together by then, I'll swing out that way. I just tore the IRS apart tonight to replace all the Bushings with the Full MM kit, installing springs and CC plates, Fore cover, FLSFC, polished tails, etc.

I'm leaving the 19th for mustang week.

I'm leaning towards the whipple, as I like the looks a lot better than the shoebox, but everyone else points me towards KB....

The decision now is polished or black....

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
I'm on the westside of C town near Avon. Although the car is still on jack stands from last winter. Waiting on new shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread