Any Ohio 03/04 Cobra guys/girls here?

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
I'm out in West Chester. Wouldn't mind getting together with some guys since I just got my car back together since being down for 1 1/2 years.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
I'm in parma and a brand new owner of a 03 cobra convertible. I plan on Q&l on Sundays in Sheffield. Hope to see some fellow SVT members.

There are quit a few svt members that will be there. including me even though i dont have a cobra. :beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
There are quit a few svt members that will be there. including me even though i dont have a cobra. :beer:

you don't have to worry about that Steve, most of the members on svt don't own a cobra let alone a Mustang...lol

Cravinmohead22

Import Hater
Established Member

Im pretty sure the 2 times i have gone to QS&L i saw your car in a group of mustangs. I was parked in the back row as well With a CTS-V, Viper, C6 ZO6, and a Katech Vette. Ill keep my eye out for you and introduce myself. :beer:

ls1 x2

n00b
Established Member
if any of you locals ever want to sell your cars for REASONABLE money let me know. just look up kbb private party and type in your options and if theres no accidents, im a buyer. [email protected]

damnit! i thought iwas the only one in NE Ohio with a competition orange terminator. oh well :D

<--- '04 cobra, im in akron

johnjeffm

Established Member
Yeah I want to take mine out but she has not got rained on yet ! Kona blue hard to keep clean.

Users who are viewing this thread