Any of you in the Gwinnett area?

mavisky

Established Member
Id be down for a mountain cruise but something tells me i need to sort this cooling issue and my brakes out first.

Id be fine with a group of mustangs but she's not gonna keep up with lotuses on these tires and with these issues.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Id be down for a mountain cruise but something tells me i need to sort this cooling issue and my brakes out first.

Id be fine with a group of mustangs but she's not gonna keep up with lotuses on these tires and with these issues.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

I hear ya. I'm replacing my brakes this week, actually haha! But yeah if whoever wants to join, feel more than welcome to! Like I said, once I get some more specific details, I'll be sure to make a new thread on it. :beer:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I hear ya. I'm replacing my brakes this week, actually haha! But yeah if whoever wants to join, feel more than welcome to! Like I said, once I get some more specific details, I'll be sure to make a new thread on it. :beer:

Sweet, I'm going to put it on the calendar, hopefully there's no children's sporting event that day.

mysteed

Established Member
I'm up here in Woodstock. I'll be bringing the BAB Cobra to the Mustang Unlimited show on the 19th.

Man, I was MIA for caffeine & octane this past Sunday, darn! Maybe next month we can plan something for the show...
You missed a really great show! IMO if you're going to get a group together for the show you need to be there & parked by no later than 7:15.

stangfan03

Established Member
I'm up here in Woodstock. I'll be bringing the BAB Cobra to the Mustang Unlimited show on the 19th.

You missed a really great show! IMO if you're going to get a group together for the show you need to be there & parked by no later than 7:15.

I will def be at the Mustangs Unlimited show!

joel19delta

Insane Vert driver
Established Member
Kennesaw right here! Nice rides btw. Hit me up if anyone wants to ride. I'm deployed for the next 2 weeks, but once I get home I'm going to give it a week or 2 before I overhaul my engine/tranny

wildride02gt

Established Member
Finally in Canton, and the 'stang is already on jackstands. gonna be gutting the drivetrain soon, but I'm trying to get it drivable for now. I'm dying to get out on those mountain roads.
whats all this bs about remote speed monitoring? how the heck can they legally do that?

05 Mustang

Established Member
Finally in Canton, and the 'stang is already on jackstands. gonna be gutting the drivetrain soon, but I'm trying to get it drivable for now. I'm dying to get out on those mountain roads.
whats all this bs about remote speed monitoring? how the heck can they legally do that?

Welcome. Where at in Canton are you located?

I'm near Liberty Elementary & Freedom Middle.

what's up everyone? nice weather is here!

I just got in from taking my oldest son to the bus stop...it's fantastic outside!

wildride02gt

Established Member
Thanks for the big welcome all!
05 mustang, I'm just up the hill from the GA140/575 intersection, in the Hillcrest sub-division.
WZL 96, how is SPSU? I'm considering applying there for the spring semester.
205327_504220092937814_1480185860_n.jpg

483215_495862390440251_1897881927_n.jpg

560285_462356013790889_1786820048_n.jpg

current plans call for replacing the clutch, flywheel, trans mount and associated hardware. All currently on order. Went with a Ralco RZ 16lbs chromoly flywheel, and a RAM HDX clutch.

Last edited:

WZL 96

SN95 Wrangler
Established Member
I totally did not see your post until now, I actually LOVE it! Im on the race team where we build cars and gives me access to machines to build parts for my own car! Would definitely reccomend giving it a look.

brandon357

Established Member
im right next to downtown lawrenceville, anyone know of a sonic blue cobra in the grayson area... saw it the other day on grayson hwy.

Users who are viewing this thread