Any news on when and were the 15 will be unveiled?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
It seems so far away!
unfortunately, it is LOL

You couldnt have posted that when i asked huh... i had to get your lame ass i think im cool comment.
LMAO, butt hurt much? your post was something along the lines of "when will ford let us see the '15", which i interpreted to be "when will be see leaked shots/spy shots". i gave you an answer for that. if i misinterpreted your post then sorry, maybe you should've more clearly defined your question. generally, when someone wants to know when a car will be unveiled, they use a very specific word or phrase such as "unveil".

Last edited:

1o1proof

Established Member
Got this from another website I visit, thanks Tim!

According to a Ford social media representative posting on AllFordMustangs.com, Ford will produce a special 2014 ½ Mustang as a limited edition 50th Anniversary model.

“The 2014 ½ will be the 50th Anniversary edition,” the representative stated on the site’s forum. “It will be added to production for a limited run sometime during the year.”

What exactly will be included in the 50th anniversary model is still unclear, although we hope it’s more than a simple sticker and badge job. It’s possible Ford will release more details at one of the upcoming auto shows over the next several months, and we’ll be sure to bring you more details about the 2014 ½ Ford Mustang as we get them.

Users who are viewing this thread