Any mystic Forsale?

RawrImAMonster

Established Member
I will be helping sell my friend's (who just passed away) cobra for his parents soon. It has 79k miles and is in great shape other than a little paint fade on one of the side scoops.

I don't know everything done to it, but here are the basics:
Posi port eaton
2.92 pulley
bassani non catted x with borla stingers
Some sort of mystichrome painted cold air intake
Dyno tuned (505rwhp)
Widened stock wheels (I think) with newish 315 NItto Nt05's on the back

FRESH built transmission good for 600hp, new flywheel and spec stage 2+ clutch as well. Plenty of documentation for this.
Just got this back from the shop yesterday so there are basically no miles on it. The old transmission was ruined from driving it too long with a bad throwout bearing. He never raced it as long as he had owned it.

I don't have any current pictures of it right now, but let me know if you're interested and I'll work on getting them. I'll probably borrow the car and take some pictures for them since I have a good camera.

I drove the car yesterday and it drives great, transmission feels great and I didn't notice any problems what so ever.

Car is located in Broadway, Virginia. We don't have a set price yet, but I'll be working with a friend who has owned a few of these to get one soon.

http://i.imgur.com/SaQOuvuh.jpg

SaQOuvuh.jpg

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I'm posting mine for sale but it's at the top of the food chain, fully modded with the best of the best, and a 3 time national show winner. $32,500, located in W KY and one of the baddest mc verts around.

Pic and mod list below.

RawrImAMonster

Established Member
Sorry to everyone that was interested in the car above, it took a while to get everything organized. I've sent PM's to everyone that was interested I think. As far as price goes, his parents want to start at $23k.

2004 with 79k

Posi port eaton
2.92 pulley
bassani non catted x pipe with borla stingers
Dyno tuned (505rwhp)
Widened stock wheels (I think) with newish 315 NItto Nt05's on the back and Nitto 555's on the front.
It has a new set of injectors, not sure of the flow rating or the brand, but they aren't stock. Same flow rating as it was originally tuned for I remember him saying.
Comes with SCT hand held tuner device

FRESH built transmission good for 600hp, new flywheel and spec stage 2+ clutch as well. Plenty of documentation for this.

Here are a bunch of pictures I took of it last week when I was there.

Edit: Looks like regular img tags aren't working for whatever reason. Here is the imgur album, they're out of order on here though.

http://imgur.com/a/9ccOR

L9hQ7xz.jpg
1Yw0B3Q.jpg

His parents are out of town for the weekend, so I will give out their phone number when they return Monday evening if you want to discuss price or a time to see the car. For questions on mods and what is currently done to it, I will be a better contact.

PM me if you have questions.

Attachments

• uqFQ8iz.jpg
    uqFQ8iz.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 235
  • JQojabC.jpg
    JQojabC.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 256
  • UcB7ZgT.jpg
    UcB7ZgT.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

Badboy81

Established Member
Sorry to everyone that was interested in the car above, it took a while to get everything organized. I've sent PM's to everyone that was interested I think. As far as price goes, his parents want to start at $23k.

2004 with 79k

Posi port eaton
2.92 pulley
bassani non catted x pipe with borla stingers
Dyno tuned (505rwhp)
Widened stock wheels (I think) with newish 315 NItto Nt05's on the back and Nitto 555's on the front.
It has a new set of injectors, not sure of the flow rating or the brand, but they aren't stock. Same flow rating as it was originally tuned for I remember him saying.
Comes with SCT hand held tuner device

Here are a bunch of pictures I took of it last week when I was there.

Edit: Looks like regular img tags aren't working for whatever reason. Here is the imgur album, they're out of order on here though.

http://imgur.com/a/9ccOR

View attachment 71670
View attachment 71671

His parents are out of town for the weekend, so I will give out their phone number when they return Monday evening if you want to discuss price or a time to see the car. For questions on mods and what is currently done to it, I will be a better contact.

PM me if you have questions.

I'm interested Can you give me a call 7738757498

mysticvert90

Established Member
ill be posting mine up shortly. 27k miles vert. mm subframe connectors, mm strut brace, h&r springs, short shifter, mystic jlt intake, bf diff brace. bone stock as far as performance mods really just bracing.

Users who are viewing this thread