Any locals want to be featured in a youtube series?

mnewxcv

Established Member
Hey guys,

I am working as part of a production company to produce a series of shows that will be distributed on social media, Youtube, and Instagram TV. One of these shows is based around cars, and will focus on unique vehicles, be that antiques, limited production, or modified vehicles with personal touches and stories. In a nutshell, we will drive around in your car with you behind the wheel, and talk about your vehicle, how you came to own it, what makes it special, plans for it going forward, etc.

I would prefer vehicles located in RI, MA, NH, or CT, but for something really unique, I would go a bit further. I cannot do duplicate vehicles, as much as I would love to, but would be very interested in talking to you if you have a Ford GT, F150 Lightning, SVT Cobra (any year), SVO Mustang, SVT Focus/Contour, Cobra R (any year), or a pre-fox body mustang. If you have something else interesting, feel free to reach out! I am looking for all makes and models.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me a private message here on the forums. I can fill you in with a bit more information and we can coordinate possible shooting dates.

Thanks,
Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread