Any Keto dieters in here?

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
If so, how long did you run it and how were your results? I really want to get into it, right now i am running more high protein than fats but still low carb. I am down 5 lbs since Monday. I realize it is probably almost ALL water weight but i am excited to see how it goes for the next 12 weeks.

For people who don't know:
A Guide to Ketosis - Bodybuilding.com Forums

chinchilla

Established Member
went from 210 to 185 in 4 weeks, some was water weight but ive got a ton more muscle definition. I've switched to a low carb diet though, lifting was pretty rough, very low energy and strength. Also I was at 1500 cal keto instead of 3000 maintenance, and I switched from 3500-4000 bulking straight into that. So you can probably understand why it was rough for me.
I will probably keep cutting until I get a 6 pack, hopefully I wont lose too much strength.
Good luck with your diet

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
went from 210 to 185 in 4 weeks, some was water weight but ive got a ton more muscle definition. I've switched to a low carb diet though, lifting was pretty rough, very low energy and strength. Also I was at 1500 cal keto instead of 3000 maintenance, and I switched from 3500-4000 bulking straight into that. So you can probably understand why it was rough for me.
I will probably keep cutting until I get a 6 pack, hopefully I wont lose too much strength.
Good luck with your diet

Those are some awesome results...Did you drink at all during that time?

Users who are viewing this thread