Any interest in flared CF front fenders?

gsxrracing

Established Member
Saleen kit front bumper.jpg
Sorry it took a little long then planned to get pictures of the kit

gsxrracing

Established Member
Ooooh damn son. How much is that kit?
amorrow will be all over that.
I wrote down the price at work sorry forget what it is. I will post it from work tomorrow. This is from the original molds. He told my he may have a few of the production hoods as well. He' going to send me more pictures

gsxrracing

Established Member
I couldn't find the price he told me for the kit. I did talk to him today. He did ask how many guys are interested? The kit that's posted is available. It sounds like he's going to figure out the price to build more kits. That's a good thing from the sounds of it. Let me know if you are interested the more kits the better the price.

amorrow

Established Member
Let's pursue this guys! Who's interested? In my opinion the SN-95 widebody cars are the best looking modern Mustangs ever made.

Thanks so much for your looking into these panels, gsxrracing. Do we at least have a general ballpark on pricing? I imagine there'd definitely be interest in these kits, but I'm sure others are like me, keeping fingers crossed hoping for a doable price....but at the same time understanding how intensive building these kits would be. Would there be any other options to impact pricing...alternate materials, how finished the final panels would arrive, etc?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If I had the space to store a while kit, I'd buy one for a future SN95 purchase, but I don't want to put it on my Cobra.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Are those doors CF?

I would be interested in some parts for sure. Hood and front bumper for now. then maybe more later on.

Last edited:

tbone7467

Established Member
I love that hood. I was looking for that a few years back when I had my 95. Saleen told me it was a prototype and the one on the car in pictures was the only one they had.

Daniel_Mc

Established Member
I am hoping this has not died off - I have sent a few PMs on here and IG, still nothing. Very interested, hopefully this is all usable on/for a street car. Will only CF parts be available?

A ballpark price point would be a good start.

One of the original racers is now up for sale.
Saleen Mustang Chassis #2

-Daniel

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am hoping this has not died off - I have sent a few PMs on here and IG, still nothing. Very interested, hopefully this is all usable on/for a street car. Will only CF parts be available?

A ballpark price point would be a good start.

One of the original racers is now up for sale.
Saleen Mustang Chassis #2

-Daniel

Wonder what it will sell for.

Users who are viewing this thread