Any ideas of how one can make money on the side? :)

01BlackSnake

Established Member
Seriously... I've been wondering if there's anything that's good for making some money on the side, apart from one's normal 40 hour work week.

Definately need some Mod money, among other things. :D

Any ideas?

George Wax

Established Member
I do automotive detailing which include's the exterior, wash, clay, clean, polish, and wax paint, Complete, interior clean, condition, shampoo, polish, and protect all interior surfaces, all for about $100.00 to $150.00 depending on vehicle..I only use the best product's, Meguair's, S-100, Car Wax, Clay Magic Clay bar's..By hand or orbital polisher depending on the request's of the customer..Take's me about 4 to 8 hour's...depending on vehicle, etc...I do not clean engine's to risky..however, I do tell the customer how to do it...I am certified by Meguiar's Inc. Irvine,Ca, I also do S.U.V.'s only by appointment..and they start at $160.00 and up depending on condition..

George Wax

Established Member
I would do this for a living..however, it's very back breaking..However, it's a cool part time gig...My brother who is my assistant is making pretty good cash for a 14 year old..at least..

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 DSG Snake
George,

What can you do about my swirlies? :D

Scrawn dog ,
The problem with your car right awaty is the actuall color and not the swirls....
You gotta get that thing re painted .....
Dark shadow Gay !:lol:
":burn: suit on about my color"

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Dark Shadow Gay
icon_eek.gif

tvguy

Originally posted by George Wax
I do automotive detailing which include's the exterior, wash, clay, clean, polish, and wax paint, Complete, interior clean, condition, shampoo, polish, and protect all interior surfaces, all for about $100.00 to $150.00 depending on vehicle..I only use the best product's, Meguair's, S-100, Car Wax, Clay Magic Clay bar's..By hand or orbital polisher depending on the request's of the customer..Take's me about 4 to 8 hour's...depending on vehicle, etc...I do not clean engine's to risky..however, I do tell the customer how to do it...I am certified by Meguiar's Inc. Irvine,Ca, I also do S.U.V.'s only by appointment..and they start at $160.00 and up depending on condition..

Ever get to San Diego? I don't know where El Monte is although I guess I could look it up huh? Since you're in the business, if you know any quality detailers in San Diego, please pass them on. I'm by the beach and need to get a good detail soon. I have no patience to do it myself, plus I have no clue how to do it correctly. Thanks for any input.
pacotaco

01BlackSnake

Established Member
Yeah, I need to tag along to one of your detailing trips, George. I would totally love to learn how to do my own car, and maybe earn a little extra cash down the line.

Can I contact you about this?

CobraRLC

Established Member
What swirls.....? I don't have a fine line swirl on the entire car......it is all about the products used and how you apply them, this includes washing......Dark Shadow Gray, standing tall.....

Users who are viewing this thread