Any gt500 at sticker

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Please don't ever refer to Shelby in that way again lol He was the biggest snake oil salesman ever, until Elon.

Have you seen the absurd prices on their(Shelby America) kits?!

Sent from my Potato

Was he? I never looked into those kits, I was never interested in them. I could imagine how expensive they were. Stuff like that never interested me, unless it was truly something from the factory that got all the same R&D as the rest of the car during development. The Shelby America stuff kind of reminds me of the Hennessy packages.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Was he? I never looked into those kits, I was never interested in them. I could imagine how expensive they were. Stuff like that never interested me, unless it was truly something from the factory that got all the same R&D as the rest of the car during development. The Shelby America stuff kind of reminds me of the Hennessy packages.

Shelby was a hype machine. Always over promising and under delivering.

Shelby America has capitalized on his name and charge outrageous prices for kits that share the "Shelby" name badge.

Much like Hennessy.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
the only thing unique about Shelby America cars is some body work and a million Shelby badges...everything else if the same off the shelf shit anyone can buy.

Blackdevil77

Established Member
Shelby was a hype machine. Always over promising and under delivering.

Shelby America has capitalized on his name and charge outrageous prices for kits that share the "Shelby" name badge.

Much like Hennessy.

I see. I did get that vibe from the Shelby America stuff, I didn't realize it was connected to him other than them using his name.

Either way, if an order falls through or you get an allocation not spoken for and want to sell for sticker, let me know.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see. I did get that vibe from the Shelby America stuff, I didn't realize it was connected to him other than them using his name.

Either way, if an order falls through or you get an allocation not spoken for and want to sell for sticker, let me know.

I won't have any available at MSRP, sorry man.

Good luck on your hunt!

03'Darin

Established Member
I do have one non CF package allocation left between our 2 stores that is an August build. Due to the current market values it is $5k over sticker.

03'Darin

Established Member
Just to update my earlier post our last unit is now sold.

T56LS102 did you buy a dealer stock unit or did you order one? Congratulations either way!

weazer

Established Member
I'm still looking for a base, regular seats, doesn't have to have stripes, Electronic Package and Handling package.

I've found a few at MSRP but they either aren't here yet or have Recaro's. Pricing is nuts!! Had a nice used one with super low miles, but I found out its a Lemon/buyback.

HD117

Established Member
Damn guys, where were you when I was trying to sell my 2020 with 12 miles on it? Ended up trading it back to the dealer for a 392 Wrangler....basically getting 77k for the car and 6.5% sales tax savings. A bit of sellers regret here! Oh well, life goes on...

weazer

Established Member
Damn guys, where were you when I was trying to sell my 2020 with 12 miles on it? Ended up trading it back to the dealer for a 392 Wrangler....basically getting 77k for the car and 6.5% sales tax savings. A bit of sellers regret here! Oh well, life goes on...

I just didn't have the wife's approval yet, lol

fearthesnake

Established Member
Hey Buddy. Hope all is well?

Did you get the Jeep 392 yet?
Your car was beautiful, I just wasn't ready to pull the plug on mine.

T56LS102

Established Member
Just to update my earlier post our last unit is now sold.

T56LS102 did you buy a dealer stock unit or did you order one? Congratulations either way!

It was a dealer stock unit, when I tried to order they said all 2022 allocations were spoken for.

03'Darin

Established Member
You were lucky!

Did you buy in LA? If so I'm really surprised they were only $5k over. I sent a few Raptors to CA in 17 and 18. I was selling them at sticker and the dealers out there were $20k over

03'Darin

Established Member
Wonder why they ordered that color if they didn't think it was desirable??

Still amazed you bought a GT500 in SoCal for only $5k over.

Dealers in our area that have Super Dutys in stock are charging $2k over

Users who are viewing this thread