Any good Chicagoland Ford dealerships? Looking for a good price on an 03 Cobra...

allmotorTA

Established Member
As it states:) All the dealerships in NW IN seem to want ~$35,000 still for their 03's...I keep reading about people picking them up for $31,000ish, anyone know of any dealerships around Chicagoland that are discounting their Cobras? Thanks!

PETSNKE

Established Member
If you want a deal you better move before the snow melts.

Packey-Webb Ford told me they were willing to deal on the 3 verts & 3 coupes they had on the lot when I was there to pick up my free auto show tickets.

gmaine

Established Member
Try Arlington Heights Ford at 847-870-1300 and ask for Sam Vasco. I have bought several cars from Sam and usually pay invoice. Tell him Greg sent you from Gurnee. He'll give ya a good deal.

allmotorTA

Established Member
I can get a new Redfire 03 coupe fully loaded with an msrp of $35,5XX for $30,500 out the door...the salesmen said they are trying to "give away" the left over 03's....Sound like a good deal? Does to me:) BTW this was at my local dealership, Lakeshore Ford on US 20 in Burns Harbor. If anyone else wants to know, the other 03's they are trying to "give away" is a Torch Red 10th anniversary coupe and a white vert. I'm all over ther Redfire coupe.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
If that doesnt work out try Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield (1 block off of I55). They have 5-6 03's there... I havent purchased a car there, but have had work done, and bought parts, they seem like a good group.

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
woodfield ford off 55 and 83 has em coupe for 31-32 and vert for bit more, i drove a 15th SVT anniversary from there and hes says they are dyin to get rid of them, it was vert to for around 33

Users who are viewing this thread