Any good bike shippers?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I need a bike brought up from Georgia to SE PA. Anyone know of a good economical shipping company or person with a trailor looking to make a little money? I'm flexible with the pick up/delivery time.
-Mike

flattrack53

Established Member
that isnt a far ride. just replace the tires when you get home from the flat spots that will occur.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
depending on what kind of tire ... some of those cruiser tires are hard as hell and will go 10k miles easy! Sport bike tire a different story!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
nevermind...anyone need to ship a vehicle check out Uship.com
Lets carriers compete for your business and has feedback attached to each transaction.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I work at a motorcycle dealership and we recommend Haul Bikes. 888-428-5245.

They've shipped a bunch for our customers, no problems.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
I need a bike brought up from Georgia to SE PA. Anyone know of a good economical shipping company or person with a trailor looking to make a little money? I'm flexible with the pick up/delivery time.
-Mike

I just got one Saturday...when are we riding?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Will do....I need to get a license first. Deal actually fell apart on this bike but I should have one soon. Just searching for the right Buell.

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
How about a 2003 honda rc51?

Bad ass bike right there!!! How many miles and how much?

Here is my current whip:
buell.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
It is a 2003 Honda rc51 with 10,700 miles...3 owner bike. The first owner worked at the harley plant and the second owner was one of my best friends wife. It has one little chip in the front of the gas tank where you bolt it down which is hardly noticeable. Other then that the bike has no scratches and has never been crashed. The only modifications are Arato slip on exhaust and a power commander. My price is $6,000

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
It is a 2003 Honda rc51 with 10,700 miles...3 owner bike. The first owner worked at the harley plant and the second owner was one of my best friends wife. It has one little chip in the front of the gas tank where you bolt it down which is hardly noticeable. Other then that the bike has no scratches and has never been crashed. The only modifications are Arato slip on exhaust and a power commander. My price is $6,000

Nice bike! I'm pretty set on a 2009 xb12 scg in blue or red:
gambarmotorbuelllightni.jpg

36919631787311932e90.jpg

04yellowcobra

Established Member
They had a red brand new one down in gaithersburg the last time I was there. but that was a while ago. Good luck a buddy of mine rides a lightning and really likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread