Any gears of war players on here?

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
message/add me please.

DR TORQUENSTEIN is my name on XBL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyg7SzVouc0"]YouTube - Dr Torquenstein Sniper Montage *TeAseR*[/ame]

a little vid of some of my shots with the sniper

Last edited:

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
I play all the time with a couple buddies. I dare say one of my friends is better with the sniper than you are. Most of the guys you were killing were just staying in the same place like complete idiots.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
see movie description, I never claimed to be good with the sniper, just recorded some nice shots. no need to be a ****in dick about it. if you think you're better, feel free to add me. i love some competition. p.s. my name is torquenstein for a reason, not snipenstein ;)

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
I have not played it in a while but probably will start playing again. The last time I played it I got stuck on the last guy on insane. One shot = death!! What is the name of that song? Do you play COD4 as well? I think I have seen your name before.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
I have not played it in a while but probably will start playing again. The last time I played it I got stuck on the last guy on insane. One shot = death!! What is the name of that song? Do you play COD4 as well? I think I have seen your name before.
I have it but don't like the online gameplay portion of it. That, and I guess I have so many frieds on GOW, it makes it that much moe enjoyable for me. :)

I beat it on insane as baird and dom..with the torque bow, go figure. lol

Coiled03

Established Member
Hell - I can't even get past the last guy on normal, much less insane. That's why I quit playing. I followed what all the guides told me to do, but the guy won't die. Hell, I emptied dozens of mags into the guy's head, and he still didn't die, so I said hell with it.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
dude, ill host a game for you co-op on insane and we'll beat it. i'll help you :D

multiplayer is 100x better than campaign. do any of you play multiplayer? what are your gamertags?

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
SAYBYBY here. I've been putting GOW in lately but I've played so much COD4 that I've lost my touch. Ninja Gaiden II has been taking up my time this week.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
SAYBYBY here. I've been putting GOW in lately but I've played so much COD4 that I've lost my touch. Ninja Gaiden II has been taking up my time this week.
nice car man, my fiance has the same one. I'll add ya. I'm usually on nights after work late hours because I'm an insomniac.

Nice video man. Love playing the game. My gamertag is crj4x4. pretty easy
thanks bro, appreciate it. lol, I just recorded 4 no-scope shots earlier you might get a kick out of. I'll add you on there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread