any drummers here?..much talant

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
I'm a drummer, but I don't consider myself talented at all compared to all compared to some of the guys out there...

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
I'm studying music here at umd, have been playing the drums since i was 5 and theres drummers out there that are so insanely good...just gotta continue working :D

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
He had :beer: as part of the URL :lol:

Here is what he meant to link... Neil Peart. I'm a drummer but a suck. I'm amazed at how some people can have so much natural talent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-k4wg70rg"]YouTube- Neil Peart Drum solo R-30 DVD[/ame]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That was awesome.

I've been wanting to play drums since I was a kid. I am alway tapping, beating and busting rhythms on things. I ended up playing guitar. One day I will get a set and try.

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
That was awesome.

I've been wanting to play drums since I was a kid. I am alway tapping, beating and busting rhythms on things. I ended up playing guitar. One day I will get a set and try.

I started playing the drums because I thought it would be easier than the guitar. From a music theory perspective it is. But from a execution perspective drumming is really hard. Try tapping 16ths with your right hand and then tap triplets with your right foot. If you can do that then add in eights on your right hand and quarters on your left foot.

When people hear a lead guitar they want to sing. When people here a bass guitar they want to dance. When people hear drums they want to mate. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread