Any Dealers With Decent GT500 Allocations?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So I'm assuming you're going to add Kaneda to your legit list or is this just another thread where people poke fun at other people without actually helping anyone out?

This is the 16th post on this thread and I'm the only one that provided any sort of reply to the OP with the exception of you saying you had a list (but didn't extend an invitation to him).
You can only get one if you pay way over msrp, was your help.

You do realize this does not help at all? Maybe you don’t...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You could try the dealership I got my ‘13 from. They play ball if you’re willing to put down a deposit (refundable at that)

Tell ‘em, Large Marge sent ya.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Poke fun all you want, but you're calling your waiting list "legit" without an official announcement and without an allocation being assigned.

tenor.gif

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Bumping this thread up. My pops told me yesterday to get him a new GT500. This means I don't have to trade my Demon in on one. That being said, is year 1 just going to be an ADM cluster ****? Any dealers I should start getting on the list at?

LostM

Established Member
I have a list. All of whom have had allocations on all previous limited cars, and all of whom had delivered to close friends at msrp.

LostM

Established Member
Any in Maryland by chance?
1 of them is, but arguing with the GM to let me have it and not him. Hes a close friend of a close friend and like to grab special cars for himself, and stated as such for this one too

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
1 of them is, but arguing with the GM to let me have it and not him. Hes a close friend of a close friend and like to grab special cars for himself, and stated as such for this one too

I don't think this is going to be sold in any limited numbers, is it?
Shouldn't the dealers have more than 1 coming their way?

LostM

Established Member

I dont think anyone actually knows yet, and those that due arnt saying much.

However, since I posted a few minutes ago, I did get in contact with a friend that does get inside info and claims his rep has Info and a list, he has a deposit made but not for an early allocation. He states that for sure 15-20k adm is what his contact says. However, they are upper east coast ( NNJ/NYC) so that is expected given the location

bdub85

Established Member

Depends on the allocations. Higher volume dealers typically get several allocations of the specialty vehicles. The dealer that I got my GT350 from is small, and I got their only GT350 allocation for 2016.

The GT500 allocations are probably known by the Ford area reps. Not sure if the dealers have that info yet. I'm friends with a GM at a big Ford dealer, and he claims they don't have the info yet.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No allocation information has been released yet. Every dealer will be guaranteed at least 1.

Users who are viewing this thread