• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Any codes that work?

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by slow98cobra, Apr 8, 2021.

1. slow98cobra

slow98cobra Member Established Member

So is there an actual discount code for SVTP members? Want to order some Rovos from them but they have jacked up their prices during COVID.

Different note, I just keep seeing the bad reviews and feedback on here so honestly wtf? Where is the integrity on the Vendor section and who we should support?

2. patc84

patc84 Well-Known Member Established Member

dude, buy from LMR instead.

3. slow98cobra

slow98cobra Member Established Member

I would but I don’t see the wheels I’m looking for. The SVE wheels look really close to the Rovos Durbans but the description states they don’t fit the Cobra IRS

4. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Just call AM and ask if they have a discount code for SVTP members. They do not check in here (they once had a rep check in here daily and it was great, but things have changed at AM) so you're not going to get a response from them here as a vendor. I'm not aware of any codes, but like I said, call them and ask.