Any COBRAs With White Face AC covers?

robb15033

Established Member
Can I see a bunch a pictures of the white over lay on a A/C panels (clear one, not reverse glow), please.
-I just ordered a new Mustang Instrument Lens & Housing
-Got a two piece plastic gears speedo gear set to install & correct mileage again.
-I have 2 custom made SVT logo stickers to place one of them above the tahc. The 2nd one, I'm not sure where I'll put it.

Might want a white A/C face, some more white to go with the speedo's and the new white knob job I put on the shifter. What do you''all think???:p

-I just ordered a new speedo housing, new odometer gear set of two, and 2 SVT logo's for above the tach. I want to tear it down and fix it up looking sharply, and shiny new pieces to put together. Might want a white A/C face, some more white to go with the speedo's and the new white knob job I put on the shifter. What do you''all think???:p
ShiftBall002_zps2fc2f212.jpg

*PICTURE SHOWN HERE IS WHAT's REFERENCED:
94345face_zpsec6bb932.jpg
94345face_zpsec6bb932.jpg

Last edited:

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Leave it black and tan. It looks good black and tan. Black, white, and tan.. doesn't look right, I've seen it before looks awkward..

robb15033

Established Member
Many companies make them. Some are reverse glow, some are clear over-lays. This is just a white overlay. Nothing crazy, just some white to match speededo and shifter knob.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I want to get one, but paint the area around the dials, to make it look like our instrument cluster, that way the only part that is white is the dial area.

98fourvalve

Established Member
My 96 cobra has the white face hvac cluster. I'll try and get a picture for you. I personally think it stands out more than the generic black hvac and looks good with the white face cobra gauges.

robb15033

Established Member
My white face lay-over should be delivered to marrow. I got some other things for the inside too, while I'm at it. I'm gonna spruce up the interior a little. Give it some personalization but still not too far off from stock either. I got a new virgin, scratch free gauge cluster housing. I'm going to install the white speedos & tach in there with my new red SVT decal above the tach, Lastly, I've got the dual gear repair set for the odometer to install.

robb15033

Established Member
I mounted my white face layover. It is a nice piece, very simple, stock like. I ordered a SVT label for my speedo & he sent me two of the, so I mounted on under the AC plate, it's tight to the bottom trim. I will have someone with great cutting skill and trip it down some to fully fit the SCT letters. Still looks sharp. Also got my engine intake snake too, mounted it, freshened it up!
awhite008_zpse84ee13e.jpg
awhite006_zpscaf5fe90.jpg

My SVT label color is called "Ruby Red, Reflective"
awhite003_zps0b0063ee.jpg
awhite002_zps74357f39.jpg
awhite003_zps0b0063ee.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread