any body running roush supercharger kits on 14 f150

12WhiteBoss302

Established Member
Lol for sure! And yes you can hear the supercharger whine when you rev it up a bit and when you stomp on it! Definitely an amazing sound!!:D

raceme2

Established Member
Its finally done. The Roush Stage two supercharger is installed. The djm lowering kit is done. Exhaust is next. AIt looks awesome, raining to much today to get any pics With rain it was put itlearning experience driving in the cold rain. It was 44 and raining. traction control off 4wd engaged It launched stayed straight .what a ride.
Hope to put it on the dyno tomorrow.

efroeh

Established Member
How did the dyno run go? Been on f150 forum some guys are complaining about the power being low. Would like your opinion and some dyno results

raceme2

Established Member
I have had the blower and lowering kit installed. Waiting on an extra bracket kit for the lowering system. I haven't driven it much while waiting for parts. But what little I have driven it, no regrets at all plenty of smooth power. Hopefully it will be done next week.

raceme2

Established Member
Still working on getting all the problems with the lowering kit worked out. That should be done next week. So far the supercharger Is will worth the money. I will be ordering exhaust on Monday. Haven`t decided on a Roush or Magnaflow Lightning style yet.

raceme2

Established Member
Had the right shocks put on today. Belltech Street performers, what a difference, It rides better than stock. there was no noticeable difference in cornering. The back wheels even hook up a little bit better. Tried to get it on the dyno but they couldn't work it in. Seat of the pants the power band starts in the low to mid 2,000 rpm range but yesterday it surprised me at about 1500 half throttle the tires brook loose.
The last car I had was a 12 Shelby GT500 with mods, I had a 2000 Lightning, 03 Cobra, 06 Supercharged gt, This is close to a few of them and for a heavy 4wd truck its great.

raceme2

Established Member
I had the Roush exhaust with the dual right side back exit put on yesterday. Definite improvement in throttle response. the sound is great at idle and cruise speeds. But when you accelerate it is loud. No drone

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How much you pay for that sucker? I'm dealing on a fx4 with the 6.2l at jubilee ford here in stoon. Curious how much was urs and the supercharger kit?

that's gonna be one nice truck with the 6.2

raceme2

Established Member
I wanted the 6.2 couldn't find one that had what I wanted. This has traction issues with the Pireles and the streets have a little wetness to them. Of course that's what 4wd is for. Definitley faster straight line the my 14 GT with the track key and a few other minor things.

Users who are viewing this thread