Any bigger intercoolers for the single hellion?

primo

Established Member
Just wondering. Going to be putting my kit back on and well....if there's something better, might as well do it when the car is appart.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
If you want to keep the piping on the same side and not have to cut the bumper support:
http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=34&cat_key=63&prodname=TRV25S+Intercooler

If going custom like SVT boy:

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=345&cat_key=63&prodname=TR12+Intercooler

I went with the first one and love it.....you should have just bought my car:poke:. I've lowered my price and was always negotiable. Just kidding:beer: I saw pics of your car and loved it!!!!!
Good luck with the build man.

primo

Established Member
Thanks for the link and props man. I was so close to pulling the trigger on yours, but I just couldnt get myself to buy another black car. I just hated how as soon as I was done washing it, it got dirty after the first drive! Arizona dust bowl ftmfl! I hope you keep your car, its one of the sickest rides out there.

planblars

Established Member
i don't have a turbo cobra but from the couple of turbo cars i have owned I was able to build a very simple custom set up on my own with the help of a couple of friends. All you need to find is someone that will bend some pipe for you and someone that can weld if you can't do it yourself. i haven't pulled one of our bumpers off yet but in my last car i also had to be pretty comfortable with a sawz all and my ability to judge what i should and shouldn't remove. It wasn't a daily driver so my theory was if it isn't holding something important on i can cut it....i probably wouldn't be so liberal with a term.

haven't people made over 1000whp with very little heat soak on those intercoolers though?

Users who are viewing this thread