Any after hour get togethers this weekend at NMRA in Bowling Green?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I forget the name of it, but the hotdog place on the main drag is a popular spot. I'm sure I'll end up at Mellow Mushroom at least once.

stags

Established Member
I need to log some miles and could use a road trip. I also want to get more involved in the community.

With that in mind care to enlighten an uneducated newbie as to what goes on?

Edit: googled it, holy balls that sounds awesome. I will only be able to get up Saturday cuz of crazy work schedule but I'll find a way.

Are there significant discounts from vendors in their area or is that stuff all at MSRP?

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Corvette Museum!

Oh. Wait. ;)

I hear that place is a real hole in the ground,.... er, ,,,,, I mean wall.

I need to log some miles and could use a road trip. I also want to get more involved in the community.

With that in mind care to enlighten an uneducated newbie as to what goes on?

Edit: googled it, holy balls that sounds awesome. I will only be able to get up Saturday cuz of crazy work schedule but I'll find a way.

Are there significant discounts from vendors in their area or is that stuff all at MSRP?

There's usually some deals to be had. Though I rarely buy anything, I really like to browse the swap meet.

we will be hanging out in the JPC pits all weekend make sure you stop by the trailer and say hello.

Will there be beer?

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
We are supposed to arrive Friday morning, but I am re-thinking that with the forecast. I am driving my car down. Throwing the Pros on when we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread