Any 1000+ HP Mustangs in MI?

Fadis_Z

Established Member
If so, I am calling you all out, lol.

Ok, on a more serious note...1st, holy shit it has been a LOOONG time since I have posted in this forum. Must be 5+ years. 2nd, I heard there was a big power Cobra running around in SE MI. I don't know anything about it, what MY it is, or anything, I just heard it was in SE MI and it makes 1000+. Anyone on here? Or does anyone know who he is?

I am just bored and looking to have some HWY fun before the end of the season. Thanks, fellas. :beer:

MGC

Established Member
I don't know the car you're talking about... but I have a turbo cobra that makes decent power and I'd be up for some fun runs next season, my rear suspension is apart so car is down for a little bit. I'm up by Traverse City but am willing to travel. :beer:

Det_riot

Established Member
I'd be down to see some fast cars run! I know there's a couple big hp mustangs down here but couldn't get you in contact with any of them. Does lidio have any 1000+ cars?

lafeva

Established Member
My old cobra went to michigan I believe the Dundee area? Not sure what power it puts down but it's got an Mmr power plant and a turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread