Any '03 Cobra owners near Upland, CA?

fledis

Established Member
I'm looking at buying a used '03 Cobra from a private seller in Upland, CA. It's a black coupe w/ 1400 miles. I'm in MD and was wondering if there was a local Cobra owner that wouldn't mind inspecting the car for me:)
I'm interested in seeing if any of the "issues" are present, ie-tick, vibe, pull, etc. Does it have the "new" drivers side head and if there are any blemishes? The seller says it's in excellent condition, which I'm sure it is, since it only has 1400 miles, but I'd like an impartial opinion of a third party who's familiar w/ '03 Cobras.
If you're interested please email me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance:beer:
Scott

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
you pay want to pm the folks that replied to your original terminator thread. i think i remember one or two that were pretty close to upland. good luck!

fledis

Established Member
I sent out several emails yesterday, to those that responded, w/ the sellers name and number. I'm pretty sure I sent you one.....maybe 2. Do you have 2 email addy's? I sent one to a hotmail acct and one to an sce.com acct. If you didn't get one please email me and I'll send you the info.
Thanks for your concern:)
Scott

fledis

Established Member
Has anyone contacted the seller yet? He isn't the easiest guy to get ahold of. Just wondering??? Getting anxious to get the car I guess....
Keep me updated.
Scott

fledis

Established Member
Got your email. No prob, hope you had a good time. I haven't heard from anyone, so I was wondering.
Thanks again.
Scott

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
sorry fledis.
Just purchased the car from Brian on Saturday.
Don't want to rub it in, but the car is flawless.

fledis

Established Member
jlsnsw,
Congrats! The distance thing was working against me. Oh well....I'll keep looking. BTW, what did you pay? I'm assuming you offered a better deal than me.
Scott

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by fledis
jlsnsw,
Congrats! The distance thing was working against me. Oh well....I'll keep looking. BTW, what did you pay? I'm assuming you offered a better deal than me.
Scott

I got it for $26500.
I was just about to purchase a brand new one, because I can get one through the X-Plan(along with the $2500 rebate that expired), but then Brian called me and made me a deal. Bought it on Saturday after a test drive. I have been calling him for the past 2 weeks, but could not meet until last Saturday.
Sorry, happy hunty.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread