Any 03/04 Cobras going turbo want to swap parts with Mach 1

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Hey guys I have a 2003 Mach 1 and would preferably like to find a Terminator going turbo that needs the N/A parts off of a Mach 1 in trade for the Eaton parts off the cobra. I would of course throw some money on top of the trade for the eaton stuff. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can meet up and do the swap. I'm not worried about a drive if I can find somebody that i'd be able to get all the parts off of.

SVT GI

Established Member
Been tossing the idea around. I have a polished KB 2.8H, Metco 2lb lower, idlers, aftermarket H/E and I/C resevoir setup though and don't have the original Eaton/factory stuff. I guess the only thing factory left is the timing cover, lower intake, I/C, and pump lol. We are also close.

Have you been out to OSW lately?

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Been tossing the idea around. I have a polished KB 2.8H, Metco 2lb lower, idlers, aftermarket H/E and I/C resevoir setup though and don't have the original Eaton/factory stuff. I guess the only thing factory left is the timing cover, lower intake, I/C, and pump lol. We are also close.

Have you been out to OSW lately?

Yes, I was at OSW for funday Sunday. I have a carbon fiber hood/trunk lid now and was running with prostars. If you decide you want to go that route let me know for sure and hopefully we could work something out! :beer:

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Yeah a long time ago and I ended up not doing it because I needed the money. Now I would like to finally get it done. I thought i'd told you I didn't put it on before?

quikcobra

Established Member
No man that was probably the nastiest setup stage 4 ported blower, jlt intake, accufab inlet, ect... Esp what I sold it for. To bad. Goodluck tho getting another. If you need help installing it let me know.

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
bump, my deal fell through with the guy I was trading with. I have all the parts off my car and will start selling them soon if I can't find someone to do the trade with.

Users who are viewing this thread