Anti Squat?

lx_90_coupe

Established Member
I am looking for some help/info on setting up anti squat on my car any and all info will be greatly appreciated. My car is full weight, it has a full upr suspension installed in the car, k-member, coil overs front and rear 14/175 front and 10/150 rear, strange adjustable shocks and struts, upr double adjustable uppers and lowers, upr anti roll single strut not double (currently not hooked up do to exhaust won't allow it). I am looking to see what steps I need to take to properly set up the anti squat, once again any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

BMR Tech

Bob, it can be slightly complicated getting the IC/AS% set-up effectively on the New Edge Platform.

A lot of guys will end up using a relocated UCA set-up to achieve a desired AS% (on paper) and then have issues hooking up.

Over the years, I have become more of a fan of hitting the desired AS% / IC Location by using LCA angle that is more aggressive than the UCA angle.

The issue I have seen with using the UCA to achieve say, 100% AS, on these cars is - it makes the IC point too short. When doing this, it makes the suspension harder to control and places the responsibility of achieving traction more on the sidewall of the tire, as well as the shock adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread