Answers on AXZ Pricing on SVT Raptor

steeltoe

Established Member
Since it seems every other day someone is asking about AXZ pricing on Raptors. I'm going to copy and paste some info on this from the Ford X-plan site.
Q:Are SVT vehicles eligible?
A:Yes. However the Plan program is voluntary at participating dealerships.

Q:Can I receive the special Partner Recognition Plan price at any dealer?
A:The Plan program is available through all participating U.SA. dealerships. Dealer participation is voluntary. You should inform the dealer of Plan eligibility during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another dealer. Eligible vehicles that are in limited supply, like most SVT models, may be difficult to obtain through the Plan.

So what this is saying is even if the Raptor does have an AXZ-plan price the dealer can choose not to honor it and still sell the vehicle at sticker. I saw the Raptor on the X-plan at the end of last year and it hasn't been back since. As of today neither the 2010 or 2011 Raptor have X-plan prices.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Good info Frank. Plus, some dealers, in order to make the deal, will tell you that they will give you one of the plan prices. They may or may not really be giving you x plan but just giving you a deal all together and giving you the warm and fuzzy of getting one of the plans. Either way, deals can be had, especially on the '10's. And there are no such things as SVT certified dealers anymore, Ford did away with that long ago and it goes for the service department as well.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
you're more likely to get A, X, Z plans in areas that have Ford plants like Ohio and Michigan. I've always used A plan on my vehicles, including SVT.

And yes it is totally up the the individual dealer to honor these plans on ANY vehicle.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
. And there are no such things as SVT certified dealers anymore, Ford did away with that long ago and it goes for the service department as well.

Not in Canada, SVT Dealers still exist here, along with the trained techs that go along with them :)

steeltoe

Established Member
Not in Canada, SVT Dealers still exist here, along with the trained techs that go along with them :)

Techs and sales stuff still have to be certified for knowledge of the product to work on them or sell them SVT product or not but an actual SVT certified dealer doesn't exist anymore.

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
Ford doesnt offer a commission on plans for the raptor, nor is there a plan price printed on the invoice. So no plan purchases on the 11 raptor from what I see.

outlw

Established Member
Scott Pratt at Krug Ford will honor x plan call him at 517-338-0238

Great to deal with..

steeltoe

Established Member
Good info Frank. Plus, some dealers, in order to make the deal, will tell you that they will give you one of the plan prices. They may or may not really be giving you x plan but just giving you a deal all together and giving you the warm and fuzzy of getting one of the plans.

you're more likely to get A, X, Z plans in areas that have Ford plants like Ohio and Michigan. I've always used A plan on my vehicles, including SVT.

And yes it is totally up the the individual dealer to honor these plans on ANY vehicle.

Small dealers will usually accept plan deals too.

Scott Pratt at Krug Ford will honor x plan call him at 517-338-0238

Great to deal with..

a plan is not offered on the raptor its ecluded also on the shelby cobra too.
Matt's response is what dealers are doing. All the plans AXZ are amounts based on percentages so being that information is public knowledge they can give you a "X plan" price even though Ford says that it's not allowed.

This is as of today
Ford X plan site said:
The 2011 F-150 SVT Raptor is not eligible for purchase or lease utilizing the AXZD Vehicle Purchase Plans. Please check with your local dealer for further details.

outlw

Established Member
Scott Pratt is a great guy to work with came from the cadillac brand and went to work at Krug Ford. Some here could get him to become a sponsor..

He was on cadillacowners.com

Sold lots of cts-v. He is a performance guy.. Loves the stuff

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Scott Pratt is a great guy to work with came from the cadillac brand and went to work at Krug Ford. Some here could get him to become a sponsor..

He was on cadillacowners.com

Sold lots of cts-v. He is a performance guy.. Loves the stuff

hate to bring and old thread back to life but Scott Pratt is a thief. I worked with him at a Michigan dealership for 2 years and trust me when I say he takes complete advantage of EVERY person he can, DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM HIM!

He has already been in trouble with GM for honoring GMS to individuals who don't qualify.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
From what I understand the plan deals can be had from any dealer. However it will be up to the dealer to get reimbursed from Ford on any vehicle sold under one of those plans.

In other words if the dealer does not believe they will be reimbursed for the plan price purchase good luck getting it!:eek:

Jackie Chan

Established Member
From what I understand the plan deals can be had from any dealer. However it will be up to the dealer to get reimbursed from Ford on any vehicle sold under one of those plans.

In other words if the dealer does not believe they will be reimbursed for the plan price purchase good luck getting it!:eek:

Old post, but you understand incorrectly. In recent years, ford has not made plan purchases available on limited production specialty cars. If so it would pull in VINCENT and/or the plan price would be printed on the invoice.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Old post, but you understand incorrectly. In recent years, ford has not made plan purchases available on limited production specialty cars. If so it would pull in VINCENT and/or the plan price would be printed on the invoice.

Ford does not reimburse the dealer on plan purchases?

Any dealer can sell a vehicle for below what the dealer pays for the vehicle. With the plan pricing this is exactly what they do and then Ford reimburses them!

Or is this wrong?

Jackie Chan

Established Member
There is a reimbursement for plan purchases. It shows on the Vincent. The only specialty car that appears to have any reimbursement right now is the gt500. Boss and raptors don't even show plan pricing on the invoice atm

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
There is a reimbursement for plan purchases. It shows on the Vincent. The only specialty car that appears to have any reimbursement right now is the gt500. Boss and raptors don't even show plan pricing on the invoice atm

If a dealer wanted to sell a raptor at x plan pricing(the approx price) they could. They just would take the hit, by selling the truck for less than they paid for it....

CGoeschel

Established Member
If a dealer wanted to sell a raptor at x plan pricing(the approx price) they could. They just would take the hit, by selling the truck for less than they paid for it....

X plans these days are a little above invoice so its not less than they paid for it. The dealer can sell any vehicle for any amount, plan or otherwise, its their car. Its just that Ford offers no reimbursement on vehicles that aren't plan eligible. So although the dealer could technically sell you the vehicle at A plan price if its printed on the invoice, you wouldn't actually need a PIN number to get the deal as the dealer would just be taking a loss on the vehicle. I highly doubt there are any dealers out there doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread