Another WTB FGT Newbie

partssmann

Established Member
Whats with the water in Scottsdale AZ that makes us all want to buy FGTs. I have been looking for several months and really prefer to buy from private party. Just spent $1,250 on travel and PPI only to have to walk away from car. Very disappointing but have not given up on finding the right car for me.

NJS1919

USAFord
Established Member
Where was the car located so I can rule it out?

It's about the only car you never see here. I've seen more Bugatti's the past year!

partssmann

Established Member
Car is off the market. No worries for you. Sold sight un seen to another gentlemen after I passed. Hope he did not pay to much for it.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I have a few Salvage title but repaired Ford GT's available if you are interested. All under 8k miles. I am sure you are looking for clean title ones, but if you are looking to save some money on one let me know.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
No, sold it to Australia, guy was ecstatic and is currently repairing it, it is a big deal over there that he has it and loves it. We still wish we had it but it's ok. Thanks

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
Yes, in addition to J.A.'s lol 2 of them, 1 flood and 1 smashed. Flood is all set, smashed is 95% complete.

Users who are viewing this thread