Another Thanks To Van....

Blown_'93

Established Member
Been in this hobby for many many years and have spent waaaay to much money to even count. Just got into the GT500 scene last year. Started modding...of course.....and got hooked up with Van through reading about his quality products and advise. Mods bought from Van.. C&R heat exchanger....JLT CAI with John Lund tune...90mm idler and Bob's Oil separator on its way! As I have mentioned....I have been doing this for a while...and have NEVER had someont pick up the phone on a Sat to answer questions. Had an issue with the H/E that was answered in a few seconds.

It is very refreshing to have great customer service like Van provides.......this Hobby is frustrating enough sometimes. I would suggest anyone to use Revan Racing and Van as your source to better performance.

Thanks again Van

Charlie.... the pain in the Ass from NJ!! ;-)

Van@RevanRacing

Been in this hobby for many many years and have spent waaaay to much money to even count. Just got into the GT500 scene last year. Started modding...of course.....and got hooked up with Van through reading about his quality products and advise. Mods bought from Van.. C&R heat exchanger....JLT CAI with John Lund tune...90mm idler and Bob's Oil separator on its way! As I have mentioned....I have been doing this for a while...and have NEVER had someont pick up the phone on a Sat to answer questions. Had an issue with the H/E that was answered in a few seconds.

It is very refreshing to have great customer service like Van provides.......this Hobby is frustrating enough sometimes. I would suggest anyone to use Revan Racing and Van as your source to better performance.

Thanks again Van

Charlie.... the pain in the Ass from NJ!! ;-)

Thanks Charlie! I appreciate the business and your kind words regarding my business and customer service. This Bud's for you! :beer:

Thanks again,

Van

91z28350

Established Member
Van is pretty damn awesome, but be careful, pretty soon you will be figuring out what to sell to get a Kenne Bell on your car. :) Or is that just me? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread