Another stock pulley best time!

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I did it again, another best on the stock pulleys, I'll post the slip tomorrow, I have to figure out how to download from this new camera. Here's the time.
60'-1.84
1/8-8.157
mph-85.7
1/4-12.79
mph-105.4
The temp was about 40-45, with a 5-10mph crosswind. I'm as happy as a fat pig in the sunshine!! Am I the stock pulley champ? I think so. They told me to bring a helmet next time I come or I can't run.
White really is the quickest.

Last edited:

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Chip, filter, full basanni exhaust, 90mm maf upgrade, ftvb, t-bars, and et streets and I left the tailgate on and up.

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Now that's hauling 'adze'!!!:eek: WTG young man!

Btw, I see you're in Chattahoochee, Florida. My folks were from around there; Sneads, Greensboro, Tallahassee, and Chatahoochee.

Dan

agentf1

Established Member
Out of the mods you do have which ones do you think helped you the most?

I think these trucks have a LOT in them if you can put it to the ground. :shrug:

That is a very impressive 60' time. How do you launch it?

Last edited:

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I was launching at about 1400 and I think it's good track prep, and just a combination of all of them. I really can't point to any one mod that stands out. Never been dyno tuned, just went and checked the hp&tq. I think I just have a freak here. I need a tq converter, adj. shocks, some new wheels for the et streets, front runners, and some new springs for the front to help with weight transfer. Is there anything I'm leaving out that would help?

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
fishin-nole said:
I was launching at about 1400 and I think it's good track prep, and just a combination of all of them. I really can't point to any one mod that stands out. Never been dyno tuned, just went and checked the hp&tq. I think I just have a freak here. I need a tq converter, adj. shocks, some new wheels for the et streets, front runners, and some new springs for the front to help with weight transfer. Is there anything I'm leaving out that would help?

These are awsome times for stock pullies.

Your 1/8th speeds are typical of a stock pulley combo & your trapping speeds are typical as if you had a 4lb lower pulley.

Anyway, I'd suggest having your blower ported. Three years ago I had mine done by Apten and I instantly dropped 3/10ths with no other changes. Went from 12.7s to 12.4s (on 26 ET streets)

And if you want to go 11s safely look into a racetested nitrous kit with controller.

Rich

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
thats awesome man.. cant wait to see what you do when you change out pullies..

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I plan to leave the motor stock for now and try to get a better launch. Nitrous is not something I feel comfortable with, mainly because I know nothing about it and this motor has 92k on it. I'm retired and on a budget for the next few years as we pay down the mortgage. So I don't need to risk a blown motor.

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Here's the slip finally.

quickest12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread